帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
头衔:半人半兽
等级:管理员
文章:2831
积分:13654
注册:2003年12月25日

发贴心情

快樂會過期

《重慶森林》是我最喜歡的電影之一。電影裏金城武癡情得有點傻,對過期的鳳梨罐頭充滿同情,那仿佛是他過期的愛情的象徵。可是我相信真愛是不會過期的。如果愛了,就是一生一世。因此,會過期的,就不是愛情。

可是快樂,同是人的感受,卻會過期變質。典型中國人的生活態度是先苦後甜,趁年輕先打拼出一番天地,再去享受生活。這種態度在男生裏面尤其明顯:創出一翻事業,自然會有很多女孩子找上門來——暫且不對這種想法的邏輯推理加以評論。從小聽的故事都教育我們要好好學習,學海無涯苦作舟,享樂是腐化墮落,是頹廢糜爛。

還記得網友湛男的夢同學說的,當一個人老了之後,他所有的財富就是他的回憶。試想一下,當一個老人躺在病床上回憶往事的時候,他會充滿懷念地跟自己的孫子說自己19歲那年在學校的生活是教室宿舍圖書館三點一線,經過9個月的努力終於把紅寶書背得滾瓜爛熟嗎?他會為自己沒有慶祝20歲生日而去了圖書館刨書而感到自豪嗎?至少在電影裏看到,老人常常津津樂道的要不就是自己的初戀故事,要不就是年輕時做過的瘋狂的事。

人的生命就是由無數個“現在”所組成的。老是說“以後就有好日子過了”,高中盼著考上大學,大學盼著找到工作,工作了盼有錢……轉眼青春年華過去,才猛然發現自己已經三十老幾,還在想著“以後”哪一天好好享受。只怕這個“以後”永遠也不出現。隨著時間過去,很多當年很想做的事情,就這樣漸漸失去了興趣。印象最深的,是讀小學的時候特別愛看《一休和尚》,可是爸媽總要我學習,說“以後有時間再看”。我只好在愛與痛的邊緣掙扎,最後有氣無力地安慰自己:等哪一天我有時間了(潛台詞:有權管理自己的生活了),還不把“一休”看個夠!!結果當然是,沒過幾年我就不愛看了。當然我也從來沒“有時間”過。

有些東西,過去了就過去了。記得媽媽對我說,我讀幼兒園的時候,她會給我買很多可愛的新衣裳。那個年紀的小孩子衣服很快就不合穿,而我家也不富裕,別人都很奇怪:小孩子,穿表哥表姐給的舊衣服就行了。可是媽媽說,過了這個年齡就再也沒有這麽惹人喜愛的樣子了,所以就算多花點錢也是值得的。因為這樣我才有機會很得意地在別的小朋友面前炫耀自己的新衣服。

既反動又怕死的我(引自sarasvati同學的口頭評語),在小學時狂看漫畫,初中狂看言情小說(當然都是藏在抽屜或者夾在大書裏頭看的);高中……狂發呆狂聊天狂鬱悶,為大學期間潛意識的反叛作了很好的人文準備。大學呢,玩社團,玩網戀,暗戀明戀一見鍾情,認識一些對我思想影響舉足輕重的朋友,可以愛很多人又被很多人愛著卻還是覺得永遠地被孤立,無理由地自卑又狠狠地自大,從對音樂的態度中讀懂了人性的弱點,認識到人生的殘忍又意識到自我的力量,最後在GRE的洗禮中存活下來,在對分數的淡然中驚覺自己的轉變。唯獨沒有好好體會的,是把自己當成一個經濟學家的自豪,但還是深深受益於經濟學的那種理性和洞察力。

曾經為了自己這樣“虛度年華”而隱隱感到懊悔,但感謝可愛的Star說了一句:好羡慕你的生活這麽豐富啊,現在過了該鬱悶的時候,我想鬱悶都鬱悶不起來了(這句話本身就有點“為賦新詞強說愁”的味道)。這句話算是點醒了我,以後我每逢說起自己林林種種的往事,都有一點洋洋自得。

我想這也跟個人態度有關吧。在作所有的重要決定之前,要把一個問題搞清楚:人生對於你來說什麽是最重要的?如果對你來說事業上的成功比生活點滴的快樂和經驗重要得多,可能就會對所謂的美好回憶有些不屑。而對這種人,“成就”或者“成就感”就是他一生最大的財富。

我想我至今也不能好好地回答這個問題,其實這件事可以用一個放之四海而皆准的原則來回答:平衡。平衡現在的享樂和將來的前途,既不荒廢學業也不讓鮮活的快樂過期變質。看來東方哲學真是永恒的真理啊。

(寫出這樣的東西,是不是證明我已經開始變老了呢?)
2006/3/30

Happiness expires!

(發現翻譯比寫一篇東西還要累!太長了,都怪我囉嗦,我亂翻的。大家不要笑得太大聲……
Translating an article turns out to be more tiring than writing one! This is too long -- because I am too talkative... Anyway, please, don't laugh too hard....but do let me know if it sounds like some babblings of a 5 year old kindergarten kid...)

"Chungking Express" is one of my favorite movies. Kim Sing-Moo loves pineapple so much that he thinks the pineapple cans are just like his love: they will expire on a certain day. I don't think true love will expire. Love is life long; it is not love if it expires.

Happiness, as another emotional feeling, however, expires. Tradiational Chinese attitude towards life is to taste the bitter part first and then wait for the sweet part. People are supposed to work hard when they are young and then enjoy life after they have everything. This attitude is especially obvious among guys: they are planning to work hard on their career and girls will come automatically after they achieve something. We were told storied since young to educate us to study hard, and "enjoyment" is considered to be negative and even evil.

One of my friends once told me something that is probably a little different from this attitude, which I thought was really impressive. He said, an old man has nothing but memory. Imagin an old man lying in bed reminiscing, what would he tell his grandchildren? How hard he work at school when he was 17 years old? Would he be pround of studying in the library on his 20 year old birthday? At least in movies, what happens was an old man talking about his love stories, or crazy things he did when he was young.

Life is formed by countless "nows". Claiming to enjoy in the future, too many people are just looking forward to  college when in high school, looking forward to work when in college, and looking forward to getting wealthy when working... only to find they are not young any more when they are thirty something.  Where is "the future"? Will it come at all? The worse thing is that things change as time goes by. You lose interest in the things you felt passionate about before. I remember there is a cartoon series that I liked a lot when I was a kid. My parents wanted me to study so they told me to "watch it later when you have time". After suffering from this temptation, I tried to make myself feel better by telling me: I will watch it as much as I can when I have time!! What happened after that? Of cource I didn't like it any more. And, I have never "had time" to.
There are things that will never happen again. My mother told me she bought a lot of very nice little clothes for me when I was in kindergarten. Kids at that age grow everyday and they need new clothes after a few months. My family was not very wealthy, so people got curious. They asked my mother: what don't you just use the old clothes from your relatives? My mother said, just because she won't look the same after a few years, it is worthwhile to dress her up now. Thanks to my mother, I was so pround when I showed off my new clothes in fround of my little friends.

I am a rebellious yet timid person, as commented by Sarasvati. I read tons of comic books in elementary school, tons of novels in middle school (of course under my big text book or inside my drawer); in high school... I daydreamed a lot, chatted a lot, and got depressed a lot, which serves as a good mental preparation for my subconsciously rebellion in college. After going to college, I had fun in student organizations, felt in "love" with a guy I met online and had never seen in person, and felt in "love" at first sight with an art school student. I met some "eccentric" friends who had significant impact on me. I loved and was loved by a lot of people, still feeling painfully isolated and lonely. I could hate myself for no reason, yet love myself for no reason. I got familiar with different types of music, and understood human's weaknesses from their attitude towards music. I realized how cruel life could be, and how powerful a person could be. Finally, I survived from the test of GRE, and realized my great transition when I found myself so calm seeing the scores. The only regret I might have is that I didn't feel the proudness of an economics major, but the good thing is that I benefited from the rationality and insightfulness of an economics student.

I used to regret a lot how much time I have wasted in my past life. Thanks to Star who talked me that he actually envy me in that I experienced what I could at those ages, now I am so happy about my past that I am kind of proud when I tell people my stories.

Anyway it has a lot to do with one's attitude. The question you need to ask yourself before making any decision is that "what is the most important thing(s) in my life?" If achievement in career or the perception of achieving something is much more important for you than the small details in life, you might not care too much about what I have said above.

I don't think I can answer this question myself. But like many other things in life, we can use one word as a generic answer to this question: balance. What we need/want to do is to balance the present happiness and future development, trying not to ruin career or expire happiness. See, the oriental philosophy is the universal truth!

(Now I am writing this stuff, am I getting old?)
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:23:51
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/1

《拜訪者Q》片尾曲

无边无际的大海/一眼望不到边/
浪花此起彼伏/激起小小的泡沫/在阳光下闪闪发亮/
它们随风漂动/它们相遇融合/最终随风流逝/
它们出现消失....../......直至融入大海/
不知为什么.../
不知为什么.../就像我们一样
我会想所有的事/当你赤裸裸地看海/
我会想所有的事/当你抬头仰望天空/
我们应该保持距离...沉默不语/
就这样静静地等待
就这样............... 
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:26:16
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/6

大家都來玩Johari Window!!

http://kevan.org/johari?name=almaz

開張了好幾天,竟然只有Even來過幫我拍烏蠅!不行,我急!大家都來玩吧~~ 填者送兩顆金莎朱古力~ (欠住先……)

我建議每個人都來玩,我保證一定光顧哦~~

*^_^*
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:26:36
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/10

True Color

需要多大的勇氣才能展現真實自我而不受傷?
需要多少的了解才能看見對方真實的一面?
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:26:55
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/11

Just a twist

大半年前發過一個叫“害羞的原因”的貼子,是受我老闆 Jeff 的啟發而寫下的。他的原話大概是:

"If I'm in a meeting with the executives, I would not care about how these people think of me, I would only care about how I think of them."

最近想起一些事,才發現這句話裏面的內涵是力量無窮的。聰明及敏感的人大多是self-conscious的——比如我老闆,介意自己在別人面前的形象,習慣於把其他人當成鏡子,在不斷地汲取反饋中改進自己。然而這樣的鏡子卻沒有一面是平的。每一個人對別人的看法都被他/她自我的個性左右和局限著,再加上交往過程的時間限制和具體事件影響,要得出十分公正的評價真是近乎不可能的。像Johari Window這種工具也許可以幫助建立稍微客觀一點的總結。

可是我要說的是,這意味著自我的態度應該徹底地轉變!別人對你的評價可能反映出這個人的個性要多於你自己的個性。如果多一些地把自己放在觀察者/評價者的角度,而不是擺在櫃檯等待買主的那只玩具熊,就可以更加主動地控制自己。

如果可以把這種主動的態度放到生活中去,人的生命會有多大的轉變?——

天氣不好,我真倒楣!
還是,天氣不好,可是我可以選擇心情好!

他考得比我好,我就是差一些。
還是,我分數沒他高,也許是因為我把時間花在我更喜歡做的事情上,那麽我可以選擇不去在乎;也許我真的不及他聰明,我可以選擇不氣餒,想一想我是要花加倍的努力去做跟他同樣的事呢,還是把時間花在我更擅長的事情上。總之,拿蘋果和雪梨比是毫無意義的。而我可以選擇跟他不一樣,用獨一無二的方法來發展自己,因為我是獨特的。

為什麽每個人對我態度都這麽差,難道我真的這麽討人厭?
還是,他們對我態度都不好,嗯,因為他對我誤解了,她心情不好,他性格怪怪的……我都不跟他們計效就好啦!讓我好好想一些策略來改變這個有挑戰性的局面吧!如果只有我一個是nice的,那我就是最寬容和最強的。如果我把問題解決了,這是一件多麽值得自豪的事啊!想一想就覺得興奮。

…………可是舉好多這樣的例子。那天亂翻一本書,裏面對比reactive和proactive的生活態度,就舉了類似的例子。如果人可以培養自己proactive的態度,就可以真正地主宰自己的生活。可是這也不是說一說就可以做到的。我想首先要從生活中的小事情起,慢慢地改變自己的態度吧。每天twist a little,某一天就會make a big difference!

常常想我老闆真是個聰明人啊。
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:27:19
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/15

California Dreaming

春假去了加洲。先去LA,然後San Francisco。印象最深的,卻是從LA開車到San Francisco途經的小鎮Santa Barbara。
在Santa Barbara,乾淨的街道兩旁有矮矮的石頭做的房子,雪白的牆壁上有天藍色的窗戶,空氣中有海水的鹹味。明媚的陽光灑滿每個角落,灑在每個遊客的臉上。
在Santa Barbara人們喜歡坐在陽光下的桌子旁吃午餐,時間仿佛在這裏停止。
在Santa Barbara常常可以聽到吉它彈唱的歌聲。
Santa Barbara的女人會在耳邊夾一朵鮮豔的大花,穿著拖鞋帶著笑容行走在街上。
Santa Barbara的男人喜歡戴著黑鏡到處張望。這是一片充滿曖昧氣息的土壤。
Santa Barbara有一家海産公司叫做Shellfish。
Santa Barbara到處都是西班牙文,西班牙式的建築。
Santa Barbara,是不屬於美國的。

(其他照片放在相冊裏。)
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:28:15
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/17

My Mafia

ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:28:40
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情

英國病人

http://www.coldtea.cn/v/
Radiohead 的音樂記載了一代人的青春,也讓我想起了自己的青春。 

ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:29:03
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情

Almaz語錄16 -- Self-consciousness

Focus on the things you can concrol. Don't waste time and energy on the things you don't have control over.

Things like this are people's opinions about you, whether your friends like you or not, what is happening with other people. No matter how hard you try, people might not like you - and it's not your fault! It might be their problem, and you can't do anything to change their opinions. Just do the things you think are the right things to do, and move on.

沒有辦法控制別人對待我的方式,可以控制我的感受。
沒有辦法控制我的感受,可以控制我花在這件事情上的時間。
沒有辦法不去想這件事情,可以多花時間去做另的事,把這件事淡忘。
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:29:26
web
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

发贴心情
2006/4/21

熊培雲的思想國

http://xiongpeiyun.over-blog.com/

熊培雲是《南風窗》駐歐洲記者。他在《美國化與法國病》一文中說,法國人愛思考,沒有實際行動,結果出了很多詩人、作家、思想家,也指出重人文輕實踐是這個國家經濟發展落後的原因之一。身為作家的他,卻注定也是一個“向後看”、只說不做的人。所以雖然知道中國人的毛病跟法國人一樣是討論太多、實踐太少且冒險精神不足,還是一心經營自己的思想國,放言說要“致力于建设一个人道的、人本的、宽容的、进步的、每个人都可以自由思想的中国”。

讀他的文章覺得心胸開闊,畢竟是讀得書多也見得世面多的人。希望拓寬視野又苦於意識觀念受到限制的話,讀讀他寫的東西吧,會覺得豁然開朗。

太多的問題源自思想的不自由,大到宗教沖突、種族歧視,小到人與人之間的誤會。
ip地址已设置保密
2006-10-5 21:29:45

56   10   4/6页   首页   1   2   3   4   5   6   尾页 
网上贸易 创造奇迹! 阿里巴巴 Alibaba
Copyright ©2000 - 2002 chinaonco.net