IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
10 to 30 hours per week,
or on a full time basis.
We will train serious candidates!

REQUIREMENTS:

BENEFITS:
  • No experience necessary.
  • You will earn as you learn.
  • Eliminate the commute to and from the corporate world.
  • Flexibility of choosing your own hours.
  • May Qualify for Paid Vacations & Bonuses.
  • Great Tax Advantages.
  • Continuous Support from a Team of Successful People.
  • Exclusive Access the SIMPLEST & MOST USER-FRIENDLY Online Marketing System out there.
  • With our UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE SYSTEM, interested people come to you.
We are affiliated with the fastest growing company in our industry. To make serious income in this business, you must use a system that is easy to learn and to teach others. Our UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE Work at Home Online Marketing System was designed to ensure that EVERYONE can take advantage of this window of opportunity, regardless of background or education level.
There is no need to pay for an Information/Introduction Training Package to come in the mail. Don抰 waist another DIME or TIME . We provide the same info online for free. NO HIDDEN COSTS MEANS , no deposit, no shipping & handling charges and no need to return the Information Package . It is totally online, immediate, COMPLETE and best of all it is FREE.
Click Here Now for COMPLETE INFO & APPLY ONLINE
UNSURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU? You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position! Just 10 hours per week is all you need to contribute. You could be earning an extra $1,200+ per month! Our extensive media reach, combined with a proven & copyrighted marketing system is what makes this business so easy for you to run. Our information/training package will help you decide if this opportunity is right for you.
YOU TOO CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE!
Are you too tired and stressed-out to play with your kids at night? Hate being bossed around all day? Are you afraid you will never be financially secure? Do you want to drive a car that doesn't break down, a warm home, a college degree or maybe just a new bike for your son? Join our team, and we'll help you achieve it!
How much money have you saved in the last 5 years? Unless you make a change, that is how much you can expect to save in the next 5! Is that enough or do you want more from life?
WE HAVE OPTIONAL TRAININGS IN MOST MAJOR CENTERS. We have successfully re-trained people from these backgrounds: sales, real estate, human resources, administration, economics, finance, accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, finance, economics, clerical, telecommunications, IT, healthcare, doctors, nurses, social services, pharmacy, radiology, biotechnology, science, therapy & rehab services, laboratory & pathology, insurance, legal, law enforcement & security, military & defense, aviation, aerospace, science, engineering, hospitality, tourism, restaurant & food service, architectural services, manufacturing, construction, mining & trades, automotive, motor vehicle & parts, installation, maintenance & repair, building & grounds maintenance, publishing & printing, arts, entertainment & media, and so much more. Because of the high level of success they are experiencing with their new work-at-home venture, we are looking for more people within those same backgrounds.
ABOUT US?
I worked in the banking industry for 25-year. I earned over $420 my very first month with my new business, working part time. Using the online training and telephone conference training system, I expanded my Work-at-Home business into 14 countries. Consistent efforts and willingness to learn a few simple skills, I now earn an income that I can compare to very well paid executives.
My husband owned and operated an automotive dealership with all the headaches associated with it. We were struggling financially and realized that we were not alone. We found it gradually more difficult to keep up and were in critical debt situation. We were stressed out and worried about our family抯 future. Today our lifestyle has drastically improved. We have the freedom and the finances to enjoy all what life has to offer.
ip地址已设置保密
2004-11-23 21:29:24

网上贸易 创造奇迹! 阿里巴巴 Alibaba
Copyright ©2000 - 2002 chinaonco.net